How to Claim $100 NSW Dine and Discover Vouchers
The NSW Government has recently launched the Dine and Discover Vouchers to encourage NSW residents to support local businesses.
NSW residents over 18 will now have access to 4 x $25 vouchers:
2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers can be used at participating restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers can be used for entertainment and recreation, including zoos, aquariums, live music, art venues, cultural institutions etc.
Information For Residents
Who is eligible for the $100 Dine and Discover Voucher?
All NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for the 4 x $25 Dine and Discover Vouchers.
When are Dine and Discover Vouchers available?
All NSW residents should be able to apply for the Dine and Discover Vouchers by the end of March 2021. The vouchers are valid until 30 June 2021 and can be used 7 days a week including public holidays.
Where can I use the Dine and Discover Vouchers?
To find out which dining and entertainment businesses accept the Dine and Discover Voucher, visit the Service NSW Business Finder.
How can I apply for the Dine and Discover Vouchers?
Applying for the Dine and Discover vouchers is a simple process, just make sure you have 2 forms of identity (NSW driver license, Medicare or Australian passport) and a Service NSW account.
You can apply online, through the phone or by visiting a Service NSW centre.
Online: Service NSW Website or App
Phone: 13 77 88
Service NSW centre: Find your nearest Service NSW Centre
Information For Businesses
If your business is eligible, you can apply to become an approved Dine & Discover NSW business via the Service NSW for Business app or the Service NSW website.
Is my business eligible to be a Dine & Discover NSW business?
In order for your business to be eligible, you must:
- have an active ABN – ensure your details are correct on the Australian Business Register before registering
- operate in NSW
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place
- operate in one of these eligible industries:
- cafés and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, wineries, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
Source: Service NSW
Note: it can take up to 5 business days for Service NSW to review and finalise your registration.